We are sorry to announce that Thomas Cook has ceased trading with immediate effect.
Thomas Cook UK Plc and associated UK entities have entered Compulsory Liquidation and are now under the control of the Official Receiver. The UK business has ceased trading with immediate effect and all future flights and holidays are cancelled. A dedicated support service is being provided by The Civil Aviation Authority to assist customers currently overseas and those in the UK with future bookings. Please visit: thomascook.caa.co.uk for further information.
- If you have placed a Thomas Cook holiday via our Travel team, The travel team will contact any customers with bookings affected by the situation.
- If you have made a booking directly with Thomas Cook, please follow the advice on the above website link.
- If you have used a Thomas Cook Gift Card/eVoucher to book a holiday: As you had paid the money to Thomas Cook already you’ll be supported by the CAA/ATOL/ABTA for the bookings that were protected. Please see thomascook.caa.co.uk for the latest advice.
- If you have money left on a Thomas Cook Gift Card/eVoucher: If you have unspent funds on the gift card you’ll be an unpaid creditor. Please click here to visit the gov.uk website where you’ll find a Proof of Debt form to fill in and send to KPMG. The KPMG website is experiencing high volumes of traffic. As Sodexo are a 3rd party supplier of the gift card, Section 75 and chargeback’s do not apply in this instance
- If you haven’t activated your Gift Card: We’ll be able to refund these for you as no funds were passed to Thomas Cook, please call our Customer Care team on 01908 303531 option 2 to request the refund.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.